H'Art Prod is a Florida based agency which supports and represents outstanding international musical artists recognized for their innovation and creativity.
Our company is led by industry leader Hakim Lahlou who worked for more than two decades in Morocco and is considered as one of the most respected independent performing arts promoters in North Africa.
His diverse experience in the industry enabled him to present and promote a wide range of events ( 350+) throughout his career including international shows such as The Bellydance Superstars, The Jungle Book, Tango Pasión, Peter Pan On Ice, as well as concerts with big names like Ray Charles, Charles Aznavour, George Benson...
Also, Mr. Lahlou successfully launched in 2006 the “Jazzablanca Festival”, which became one of the biggest Music Festivals in Morocco and the annual meeting for Music and Jazz lovers. Amongst the prestigious artists who performed at the Jazzablanca Festival, Chick Corea, Patti Smith, Al Jarreau, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Joss Stone, Marcus Miller…to name a few.
Today, driven by his passion for the industry, he felt the need to move to United States to set up H'Art Prod in order to:
- secure engagements for the artists he represents
- make travel arrangements
- apply for all necessary non-immigrant work visas
- deal with all state and federal taxes
- manage efficiently backstage and production requirements
- provide a US-based tour manager
- as well as finding ways of working in communities to strengthen awareness of the arts through education and meaningful master classes and residencies.